what is the number to call them on now ? if any one knows

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

There is no call centre contact at present.....it has been closed for months due to Covid.

The only contact now is Live Chat.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

There is no call centre contact at present.....it has been closed for months due to Covid.

The only contact now is Live Chat.

Live chat is better anyway because you'll have the transcript as evidence of Ebay's advice. Very useful to quote at them in subsequent chats.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I had a query about my account & used the Contact/call back function...17 minute wait...
I thought that option had been deleted due to COVID

I thought...it won't happen - I won't get a call back...BUT then...I got a call from ebay US about my query.
Was I lucky or what?? or did I happen to ring at the 'right' time?

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

You were VERY lucky.

I have only heard of one other member who managed to phone ebay in recent months....there could have been more who have never come to the boards though.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Depends on the nature of the enquiry - there's a dedicated call team for sellers switching to managed payments, so you can get a callback for enquiries related to that. 

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I've been on Managed Payments since Aug 2020 -  the query was about updating my cc for seller (store) fees. (changing expiry date only)
I've not been able to update ebay with the new expiry date since Oct 2020 on both my ebay seller accounts.

When attempting to update the card - all I get is 'We're not able to verify this card...choose another method for payment'
Funny thing is I've been making 'one time' payments every month since Oct 2020 using the same credit card which has been accepted every time.

CS support wasn't able to help anyway. He gave a few suggestions but I'd already tried them on my 'other' seller account without success.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

MY PROBLEM IS YOUR **bleep** REFUND MONEY TO SOMEONE AND DIDNT EVEN GET HIM TO SEND THE ITEAM BACK TO ME SO NOW I AM OUT OF POCKIT OVER $500
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

So instead of screaming at other buyers and sellers who have nothing to do with, contact Live Help as advised already

No amount of leaving on caps lock is going to get ebayโ€™s attention. They do not read the forum

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply