where do you find quote delivery times

Where do I check the delivery time estimates used for sold items?..I thought that used to be on sales order but cant find it.

I want to check if my late items ratings are using the "delivered' date as buyer pick up or awaiting collection dates to compare to estimate as the pass/fail

Some of my "late deliveries' have been left sitting at PO before being picked up.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Mine shows up in the order details on the My eBay selling page (I don't use Selling Manager or SMP). It shows the dates for both parcel and large letter items. That disappears for the tracked items once it's been scanned as delivered.

If you think you are getting stabbed for buyers leaving it a week to pick up their parcel from the PO, can you take a screenshot of the AP tracking to show that it's been sitting there for a week before being collected?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Mine shows up in the order details on the My eBay selling page (I don't use Selling Manager or SMP). It shows the dates for both parcel and large letter items. That disappears for the tracked items once it's been scanned as delivered.

If you think you are getting stabbed for buyers leaving it a week to pick up their parcel from the PO, can you take a screenshot of the AP tracking to show that it's been sitting there for a week before being collected?

Thought I saw it there

Therein lies the problem if it disappears once delivered you cant check if it actually was late or not, let alone whether it is based on being pick up or not. So you cant dispute it. 

You can show what happened, but not what Ebay said was supposed to happen that they used as a benchmark

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

The tracking still should say "30/10/15, awaiting collection at ABC post office", then "10/11/15, Delivered". In the actual listings, the estimated dates are gone too, but depending on the buyers location, will depend what they show as the estimate in days. A recent SA buyer it says delivery 6-11 days. A WA buyer says 7-11 days, Vic was 7-11 days. Qld 7-11 days. NSW 7-11 days. I'm in NSW, so not sure why SA is saying a day earlier than others.

I know it's not a perfect scenario, but if the buyer paid on Nov 11, 15 and the first scan shows as Nov 11, meaning AP has possession of it, then tracking shows that it's waiting for collection at the receiving post off on say the 15th and it's not collected until the 25th, surely you would be covered if the estimate in the listing says 7-11 days? It's neither yours or AP's fault that the buyer took 10 days to collect it. Then again, this IS eBay we're talking about..........

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply