why does ebay want me to jump though hoops to get my money when i have being on there site for many

you can return the money to the buyer i do not deliver to queens land EBAY  & i will find some where else to do my business you piece of **bleep** ebay ha ha  

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

why does ebay want me to jump though hoops to get my money when i have being on there site for many

you **bleep**

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply

Note: you're not contacting eBay by posting on these boards. They are public forums on which any eBay member can post, and the responders are, like you, fellow eBay members who give voluntary helpful advice and information. (The standard of help is usually well above the type of cut-and-paste help provided by eBay customer service.)

It looks as though you’ve either not sold before on eBay (on this account), or last sold quite a while ago.

At any rate, my guess is that you’ve not kept up to date with changes in eBay for sellers.

For the last two years, eBay sellers in Australia have had to switch to Managed Payments. All new members and sellers who’ve not sold recently, including longtime members who are primarily buyers, are regarded by eBay and Adyen as NEW. Their funds are withheld for a standard period of time as an anti-scam and anti-fraud measure.

Not only that, but sellers must register for Managed Payments and verify their bank account and their ID.

Without those two verifications (bank account and ID), funds will continue to be held.

If you need help on this, I’d suggest posting in the Selling board here (in the Discussion section rather than Answer Centre) as it’s much easier to follow and more detail can be given. 

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

As I said in your other thread, you’re not talking to eBay.

You're referring to the pick-up-only bullion?

Cancel the sale and issue a refund to the buyer with the reason “Problem with buyer’s address.” 

Ask for help if you need it… but ditch the expletives.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

@shaynono1 wrote:

you can return the money to the buyer i do not deliver to queens land EBAY  & i will find some where else to do my business you piece of **bleep** ebay ha ha  

charming!

I'm not inclined to try to help someone with such a poor communication demeanour, and I doubt there will be many who frequent these boards who will be inclined to help you.

If you want help then be civil and polite.  If you want somewhere to vent then just say so and post away without engaging with others.  Use CAPS so that everyone here will know you are just venting, OKAY! (ha ha indeed)

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Through (not though)

I (not i)

Been (not being)

Their (not there) 

Queensland 🤦🏻‍♀️
Somewhere 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

You’re welcome 😉 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

I do hope the OP has jumped through those hoops Jane because they've relisted that ingot today.  😂  

Maybe they don't realise that they can't enforce "cash on pickup".................. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

@janeababe wrote:

Through (not though)

I (not i)

Been (not being)

Their (not there) 

Queensland 🤦🏻‍♀️
Somewhere 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

You’re welcome 😉 

and . . .

eBay  (not ebay, not EBAY)

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

I do hope the OP has jumped through those hoops Jane because they've relisted that ingot today.  😂  

Maybe they don't realise that they can't enforce "cash on pickup".................. 

not 1 ingot, there are 4 !

"perth mint 1kg bar 4 available"

@shaynono1, is it $1,050 for 4 kg? (because your listing is for "quantity 1" but the description says 4kg)

Just checked silver price . . . well under $900/kg.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@padi*0409 wrote:

maybe they don't realise ebay  will deduct the ebay fees from the seller's bank account even if payment doesn't go through ebay's system.  Direct bank deposit, cash, cheque, bag of beans....... ebay will deduct their fees from seller's bank acount. Although in this instance it seems ebay would've already taken their share, and be keeping it.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply