why is my auto-list 3 times not appearing?can anyone help?

when I list and go to click auto relist 3 times it has vanished?does anyone know why?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's a glitch (happens all the time). For a workaround list the item & then after about 30 seconds > REVISE your item & it should be there

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It's a glitch (happens all the time). For a workaround list the item & then after about 30 seconds > REVISE your item & it should be there
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay have some magic formula that once you have sold a certain amount you loose the auto-lists. They could not tell me what it was as they did not know No amount of revising items ever works for me and I have not had the auto relists for a long long time.. 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Exactly!
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

The (unofficial) consensus figure was always $12k pa AND 100 sales. You certainly don't seem to be doing that, so I would go with twygwyn's suggestion. It has always worked for me.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Weโ€™re in the same boat as Cruising and Stamps. Havenโ€™t seen the 3-4 realists now for about 2 months. The work around ainโ€™t working around. The number of sales and $$$ volume seems to be the explanation, at least in our case.

Why the mystery though?

Melina.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply