with 100% feedback...REMOVED has not paid for a single item of her 7 ' buys

l along with 6 other sellers have had the misfortune of selling to REMOVED who has never paid for an item. Her feedback is 100% which is misleading when selling as she should be banned from ebay... if you would please read the comments from past sellers there has never been communication with anyone. I regard my feedback as a guarantee of good service..... l had one negative which was not warranteed as l always use the gift of 12 photos....which tell the quality of a garment...but l had to reduce my feedback regardless of my own thoughts on the matter.... it's a grey area.... please ban this buyer... regards   angelab2773 

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

This is not read by ebay, we are just regular people like yourself and none of us can ban people

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

But we can report them,good.gif

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

Buyers can only have 100% feedback so open an item not received case and then block the buyer

Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

And 1 other thing I forgot to mention you're not allowed to name and shame a member on these boards so the mods will be around soon.

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

They have 100% feedback because all sellers have left false positives instead of following the correct procedures. In which case they would have NO feedback.

Hardly eBay's fault if you don't/won't follow the rules.

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

Unless perhaps they do go throught the process and leve the feedback just before they close the case. Anyway, it's good that they do to give us the heads up even if it is against the rules.

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

Is it possible that we all could leave what one member said they saw for feedback for someone like this?

"Positive experience, I learnt that the buyer never pays"

Do you think  this would be considered incorrect by ebay?

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

I hope it's far more powerful to open a UPI and have blocks in place to exclude non-payers, than to give such members another feedback point that they don't deserve.

Also, you can't always check their feedback until they've suddenly purchased one of your items.  Whereas excluding these buyers with blocks happens automatically.

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

Buyers can only have 100% feedback so open an item not received case and then block the buyer

Hello crow.

Help me out here .

Why & how would a seller do that ?

Message 10 of 29
Latest reply