Good Bye

After 13 years of selling on Ebay I have decided that it is time for a change in my life. Ebay started out as an exciting adventure with full of hopes and dreams for the future. It was fantastic  for a number of years where you were making money so that you could reinvest into your business venture and have a little bit left over to keep the wolf from the door.

Sadly that is no longer the case for me.  I have no regrets and have enjoyed my experiance.

The only comments  I would like to make  to Ebay are,

1. Learn how to communicate to your customers and not to keep them in the dark

2. This is an Australian Ebay site, priority should be affored to local Australian Sellers.

3. Big Sellers will eventually discard you go their own seperate way.

To my customers over the years a big thank you and all the best for the future.

To All you Real Aussie Sellers - Good Luck

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Good Bye

Sad to see you gp. hopefully you can return in the near future yes things are very quiet, - i used to sell over 80 items a week - now only about 5-10 - its not looking promising- but i will hang in. Australia post is killing us with their charges. Cheers & Good luck 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Good Bye

Yes, sadly it's happening all too often. Man Mad

Best wishes for your future.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Good Bye

I've only just re-started to list all be it the 40 free listings a month. It is slower than when I used to do it and UK books are cheaper, new and have free post to boot???Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Good Bye

Thank you and best of luck for the future

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply