Sports, Books, Movies & Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Trumpet ID please!!

we have been given a trumpet to sell; it is in its original case we believe, and has the serial number on the trumpet 885031, and T602 USA and on the one mouthpiece is: Frank Holton & Co 7C. Any help in ID would be appreciated as searching on the net...

Book Sale

Friends of Prospect Library are holding their annual Book Sale on Saturday the 30th of August between 9am and 1.00pm. Come along to Prospect Town Hall, 128 Prospect Road, Prospect. At the Book Sale there is thousands of Books at cheap prices to the g...

I purchased item and on check out noticed it was pick up only Contacted seller agreed to relist it

I need help in fixing my account to reflect one of my purchases has been taken back for re listing , as when i was about to pay , i noticed it said pick up only . on the page i only saw postage free ......... I contacted the seller via Ebay Email , a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why I'm giving up with Fastway

I've been using Fastway for a couple of years, to send to places where they deliver (capital cities and some regional areas, no PO boxes.) It was largely a response to Australia Post's price increases. For national 3kg satchels they charge $10.00, 1k...

Good Bye

After 13 years of selling on Ebay I have decided that it is time for a change in my life. Ebay started out as an exciting adventure with full of hopes and dreams for the future. It was fantastic for a number of years where you were making money so th...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What do I do when the buyer of an item i listed does not contact me to arrange payment ?

Hey !I recently listed an instrument and at the close of the sale I was informed by ebay that it was sold. I then sent a message to the buyer asking for his adress details so that we could arrange the payment. He has not replied and I have sent anoth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nunchucks

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a pair of nunchucks for general fitness and giggles for myself and was wondering if I'll get in any trouble at the customs. I understand nunchucks are illegal and not permmitted to be imported into Australia but the nunchu...