I have not received a purchase that i have made What are my options ????

I have not received my order from 

fishing_au     Please inform what action i can take
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Contact the seller and inform them.

If you paid via PayPal, you have 45 days from payment date to open a case for INR.

That gives you a further 20 days before needing to escalate to a claim.

To do so, select resolve a problem to the right of item in your purchase history.

If you paid by other means, you need to rely on the honesty and service of the seller.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

looks like they're on the way, you just have to wait until Aus Post gets them out of the shipping container when the ship comes in. going by the feedback left, it will take up to 7 weeks for your purchase to arrive. Other than the time they take to deliver things from China, they have good feedback. You have to go without convenience when buying cheaper online. Patience

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I certainly did ay via PayPal but by the time I had contacted the seller 4 times the 45 day period was past. I feel like the seller was stalling.

However as you suggest I am keeping you informed and will not be recomending this seller as I have stated I did not receive my goods and there for it follows I am not a happy customer.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Make sure you don't allow the 60-day feedback limit to pass without making your feelings known with a big red dot and DSRs of only 1.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply