Sports, Books, Movies & Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

book recommendations

Hi all Recently I read Judy NunnsThe Wardrobe. A new home buyer finds letters from the 1900 's left in a wardrobe that was left in a deceased estate. I couldn't put it down and it left me wanting more. Does anyone know of any books with similar story...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Conditon of bulk lot of LPs

Hi, I want to get rid of the last of the LPs I have been carting around. I got them all out yesterday and gave them a light clean. They look pretty good, but I can't play them to know. I see a couple of deeper scratches on different sides of records ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Guess the end price 2013

Guess the End Price: Open to Everyone so please join in! Game Rules! 1. 1 Bid per person during a round 2. Cut off for all bids is 4 hours prior to auction end 3. Winning bid is the nearest bid above or equal to the actual end price 4. 'No Bid' is a ...

I'm hearing impaired. looking for 1965 flight of the phoenix with english subtitles.

Its a pain when hardly anyone puts up if movie has subtitles or not, Having to go through them all asking if they do or not and waiting for an answer. there should a simple page to fill out for selling movies with all the questions to answer or have ...

Items not visible in India

I've just found that due to the quirks of eBay's international system, books listed in Australia with all of the International Postage location boxes ticked do not appear to be visible in India. After talking to eBay there doesn't appear to be a logi...