Queensland Postal Service

Does anyone know if the postal service to Queensland is running as normal yet, or are there big delays because of the flooding? Thanks.?:|

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, I live in Far North Qld on the Atherton Tablelands.  We've had no mail delivered here all week and according to my PO, there will be delays with my parcels.

Even though I'm advising of delays in my emails to customers, who wants to bet I still cop some slow postage time feedback...

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

An Express-Post parcel I posted at Karingal, Victoria at 4.30pm yesterday afternoon was delivered to Kedron, Brisbane, before 8.30am (Queensland time) this morning, so no problems there  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Found this  link on another site - http://auspost.com.au/about-us/flooding-qld-nsw.html

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for sharing. 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I now send anything to North Queensland by Express. The difference is $3 or a week's delay. This follows advice from postal workers that long haul times are increasing and this will not be reversed.
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

This thread is over 1 year old ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

And there is NO Queensland Postal Service anyway. Not for at least 113 years.

I believe AUSTRALIA POST provide a postage service in Queensland. And did last year.

Why won't the mods delete threads that haven't had a response for six months? Surely a topic isn't that redhot if nobody has posted on it for that length of time?

Call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye - Don Henley
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply