What do I do when the buyer of an item i listed does not contact me to arrange payment ?

Hey !

I recently listed an instrument and at the close of the sale I was informed by ebay that it was sold. I then sent a message to the buyer asking for his adress details so that we could arrange the payment. He has not replied and I have sent another message asking for hime to reply or else I will contact the adminstrators. What should I do if I do not hear back from him ?

Can I go ahead and inform the other bidder that the instrument is available to him if i do not hear from the buyer in the next couple of days ?

Any advice will be appreciated, Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What do I do when the buyer of an item i listed does not contact me to arrange payment ?

Hi,

Have you checked out this page yet? It should answer most of your questions.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/unpaid-items.html

From what I understand you must wait until this has all been settled before you offer it to the second-highest bidder otherwise you could risk getting bad feedback from the first buyer. If you wait for the 4 days etc I don't think they get the chance to leave feedback as there is no sale...

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

wait 4 days from auction close,put in a dispute saying buyer has not paid,await the time period  before contacting the underbidder

Dave

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply