Most cost effective way to send multiple CDs (two or more per sale) via Australia Post?

I'm currently using satchels/padded mailers with parcel post to send multiple lots of CDs at the moment. 

Is there another, more cost effective method to post? 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Most cost effective way to send multiple CDs (two or more per sale) via Australia Post?

Unlikely. Over 2cm equals a parcel.

You could research parcel rates, specifically MyPost Business. Requires a printer, though, which many seem not to have these days.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

mfearby
Community Member

The price of sending a single CD has gone up enormously in the past 10 years. I remember you could send discs for less than $2.00 (not including the cost of the mailer box itself). Now it costs $10.60 according to the calculated postage here on eBay. It's almost not worth selling single discs as the postage makes up such a large percentage of the overall cost.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

$2.00 was never for a parcel. $10.60 is. Apples and oranges.

Maybe look at your postage settings. It is still possible to send things as letters.

NB: I have looked at your listings and nothing you are selling should be posted as a letter. Stop trying to advertise.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply