What's everyone reading?

Anyone want to share?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: What's everyone reading?

Just finished reading all the Aurora Teagarden books by Charlaine Harris, now reading Stephen King's 'Needful Things'.

We have just spent a couple of weeks in the NT, camping and train-travelling, so I've had plenty of time to read. Now it's back to reality (and work!) and it will take me WEEKS to finish one book! 

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Haven't been able to read for 5 weeks as I have an arm in a sling after shoulder surgery and can't hold a book comfortably. :_|:_|

~ Mon ~
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Sounds like a great place to read books Judy-oz and not so good 2chappies.  I have a broken arm at the moment so I know what a struggle it is.

I am reading non-fiction - Born or Bred by Robert Wainwright.  Not a good subject matter but it is more about the family history.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

I have 'Bruce' (Springsteen's biography) to read which I won on the local radio in January and also 'Camden', that my GP loaned me about the pioneers of Camden, west of Sydney that has mentions of his ancestry. Another friend also offered me his copy of the 'Launceston Female Factory' to read today which features a chapter on one of his ancestors.  

I'm into family history stories too.  Oh and Bruce who I'm seeing on the 18th with my daughter. :-x

~ Mon ~
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Currently,

A Heritage of Stars - Simak

Direct Descent - Herbert

To Live Again - Silverberg

The Goblin Reservation - Simak

Dracula Unbound - Aldiss

Call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye - Don Henley
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Mon - an ereader would solve your problems. They are light and easy to operate. 😉

I'm currently reading Instructions for a Heatwave by Maggie O'Farrell, whcih I've been patiently waiting for as I adore her writing.

I also just finished 2 other great books - Carry The One by Carol Anshaw and Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum. Both are very good books.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

kj

I just love Maggie O'Farrell as well, I just finished My Lovers Lover which was her 2nd, I think.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Had the enforced holiday and I finished reading the last five hundred pages of The Quest,(Wilbur Smith).

Read all the magazines I'd taken up and then read twelve westerns,:-D

So over 1700 pages in five days wasn't bad seeing as I haven't really read much in the last few years, 😉

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

yarmak
Community Member

Did your eyes fall out Tazz? 😮

Dave

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply