Who is ebaying today?

I thought I'd get this thread up again.:-)

I've had enough excitement here for one day and am off to find my zzz's.

Good thing the weekend is coming up so we can play with all this new stuff.

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 1 of 6,626
Latest reply
6,625 REPLIES 6,625

Re: Who is ebaying today?

oh, and I should add by the standards of most people on this board, based on what you've posted about your sheds, boxes, containers and so on, I'm a rank amateur in the book hoarding stakes. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have a book-buying gene, but not a hoarding one. I am very happy to throw out or sell my stuff! These days I rarely keep a book I've read, instead they go into my Store. We don't have a lot of storage space (no shed or spare room), so I tend to not collect a lot of stuff. however, the other 3 people who live in the house do not feel the same about aprting with stuff.

I am eagerly looking forward to our move when I have a legitimate excuse to get rid of even more stuff! I've already mentally planned what we will not be taking.......
Message 3421 of 6,626
Latest reply

cherishbooks
Community Member
I am eagerly looking forward to our move when I have a legitimate excuse to get rid of even more stuff! I've already mentally planned what we will not be taking.......

When's the big move Kelly?
Message 3422 of 6,626
Latest reply

*sigh*

No idea, but hopefully around the middle of the year. It appears that the corporate world moves slowly with these things. ๐Ÿ˜ž If I had my way I'd go tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 3423 of 6,626
Latest reply

Just got a reply to my email. It has the link you show and another.

Thank you for your interest in the Australian Women's Weekly project. We have been overwhelmed by the interest in and offers of missing issues. Thank you for spreading the word! Here is a link to the list of missing issues - http://www.nla.gov.au/digicoll/AWWmissingissueslist.html
Here is a link for the free postage details and other information about the Project - http://www.nla.gov.au/digicoll/australianwomensweekly.html
Message 3424 of 6,626
Latest reply

I found 10 mags and have sent them a list and will post tomorrow. It was fun finding them.

C
Photobucket
Message 3425 of 6,626
Latest reply

Thanks C & Suz. They want my issue!! Even with the missing pages I'm sure they'll use what they can until they can get a complete one. It's one of the big sized versions.

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 3426 of 6,626
Latest reply

Hurrah. What a fantastic project to be part of.

I'm closer to my big move: today I checked out a flat that should be perfect for me and the cat and the books. Just have to get the bank to return a few more phone calls...
Message 3427 of 6,626
Latest reply

Found 10 Woman's Day mags on the list, thought it would be more but they have everything from 1 April 63.

I still have loads of these....

For Woman's Day this is the list of what they have.

http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/1316088

Cheers,

C
Photobucket
Message 3428 of 6,626
Latest reply

Thanks C & Suz. They want my issue!! Even with the missing pages I'm sure they'll use what they can until they can get a complete one. It's one of the big sized versions.

Mon

That's awesome, 100% sucess rate for you. Mine was only 10% on the AWW's.
Photobucket
Message 3429 of 6,626
Latest reply

I'll have to try and get it in the mail tomorrow.

On Monday OH & I are off to Tassie for 8 days courtesy of our lovely children and my sister who gave us the trip for Christmas & OH's birthday which was last week. Really looking forward to seeing the apple isle and checking out the oppies and antique shops. It will be whirlwind trip but at least we're getting there. ๐Ÿ˜„

Apart from leaving a DS son and an airhead daughter here, my biggest fear is that my other daughter will have her baby while we're down there. The baby 'dropped' a few days ago. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 3430 of 6,626
Latest reply