Who is ebaying today?

I thought I'd get this thread up again.:-)

I've had enough excitement here for one day and am off to find my zzz's.

Good thing the weekend is coming up so we can play with all this new stuff.

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 1 of 6,626
Latest reply
6,625 REPLIES 6,625

Re: Who is ebaying today?

Happy Birthday, Carla!
Message 6051 of 6,626
Latest reply

Happy Birthday Carla
Message 6052 of 6,626
Latest reply

A very Happy Birthday, Carla! Hope you've had a lovely day.
Message 6053 of 6,626
Latest reply

Happy Birthday Carla!!

I haven't been around the last few days, and WOW have I mmissed out on things! It sounds like you certainly have had an adventure Carla, and hugs to Judy, and Carla as well. The passing of a pet can be extremely emotional.

I hope that the extremely angry mother nature gives you guys in Qld (and I guess everywhere now, I'm thankful that our house managed to with stand the flash flooding rains last night), a break, this relentless belting is getting ridiculous!

Sandi has also asked me to pass on a message to you Carla. She is glad to hear that you, the girls and the bookshed are safe!
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.'
William James
Message 6054 of 6,626
Latest reply

Thanks everyone, has certainly been a wild start to February, although my birthday was rather sedate! ๐Ÿ™‚

Had a nice relaxing day, purposely didn't clear anything up - have a lot of garden work to do but it can wait. Planned to start this morning but now it's pouring rain.

Now hopefully the PO opens tomorrow. Speaking of the PO - I got a letter published in the Sunday Mail regarding Australia Post. First time I've been published for a while! Basically referred to a previous article where AP was complaining about losing so much business with letters (email takeover, etc) that they had to close down numerous small community POs. Pointed out that perhaps they should also say how much money they are now making from the increase in parcel business from internet auction and internet shopping sites.
Message 6055 of 6,626
Latest reply

I read the letter Carla - well done
Message 6056 of 6,626
Latest reply

Interesting article in the New York Times about decorating with books - http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/06/garden/06books.html?pagewanted=1
Message 6057 of 6,626
Latest reply

Jules Verne's birthday today - www.google.com.au and it's interactive if you move the joystick on the right. VERY clever! ๐Ÿ™‚
~ Mon ~
Message 6058 of 6,626
Latest reply

RIP Brian Jacques, author of the Redwall series. From his website.
http://redwall.org/
Message 6059 of 6,626
Latest reply

Interesting article in the New York Times about decorating with books - http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/06/garden/06books.html?pagewanted=1

Maybe we should start selling books by colour & not by title.
Message 6060 of 6,626
Latest reply