Who is ebaying today?

I thought I'd get this thread up again.:-)

I've had enough excitement here for one day and am off to find my zzz's.

Good thing the weekend is coming up so we can play with all this new stuff.

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 1 of 6,626
Latest reply
6,625 REPLIES 6,625

Re: Who is ebaying today?

Thanks tangles - it didn't look quite right when I posted it, but my second cup of coffee for the morning hadn't kicked in ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 6611 of 6,626
Latest reply

And from the look of my spelling, my cup of tea hadn't kicked in either!

Message 6612 of 6,626
Latest reply

That's fascinating!

Message 6613 of 6,626
Latest reply

Anthony Horowitz: Do we still need publishers?

Reading books is my superpower

Message 6614 of 6,626
Latest reply

If you want to sell to us Luddites, it would be advisable.

Call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye - Don Henley
Message 6615 of 6,626
Latest reply

Great article - how's this:

.... no fewer than 35 proof-reading errors. Their proof-reader tried to kill herself. She shot herself with a gnu.

:^O  :^O  :^O  :^O

Message 6616 of 6,626
Latest reply

:^O

Message 6617 of 6,626
Latest reply

Great google-doodle today. ๐Ÿ™‚

~ Mon ~
Message 6618 of 6,626
Latest reply

Seems no-one has been eBaying since 8th March!  I know I have, but I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to post much.

Work at the op shop is demanding but rewarding.  I've recruited 11 new volunteers since taking over and the roster will start running more smoothly once May comes around.  Even though I have all these new volunteers, they've all decided to go on holidays at the same time!  I've got 5 off at the moment, which is hard to juggle.

I'm slowly making changes to the store, one of the major ones has been to put things into size brackets.  So much easier to just search through the 8-10/12-14/etc size blouses, rather than every blouse size all jumbled together.  Eventually I'll get the rest of the store organised in size brackets as well.

eBay and website are ticking over, but I don't have as much time to list as I'd like (roll on May).

Other than that, Easter was lovely with a visit from my sister and parents and some renovations finally completed in my bedroom (only took nearly 7 years...).  So now there are no more major renovations due to the house, just a quick lick of paint in the girls' bedroom and some new lino in the kitchen.  Probably get it just right, then decide to sell and move to a farm  ๐Ÿ˜›

Message 6619 of 6,626
Latest reply

I finally met 'sin'/'fictions'/James yesterday in Sydney at the QVB.  His drawings are absolutely AMazing!!!  To think he only uses a black biro is nothing short of brilliant.  The shading and contrast is all there.  He's happy enough with his life busking and drawing.  We chatted for about an hour about all sorts of things and I came away with two A5 sized prints of Fort Denison and the Opera House.  I know many of you have him on FB but to see a drawing in progress is wonderful.  A lovely young man. ๐Ÿ™‚

~ Mon ~
Message 6620 of 6,626
Latest reply