Who is ebaying today?

I thought I'd get this thread up again.:-)

I've had enough excitement here for one day and am off to find my zzz's.

Good thing the weekend is coming up so we can play with all this new stuff.

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 1 of 6,626
Latest reply
6,625 REPLIES 6,625

Who is ebaying today?

laynesmum
Community Member
Oh Judy - what an awful time for you. I hope she goes quickly for your sake.

We'll be experiencing the same issue sometime soon with our 13 yr old bookdog but she really only likes to smell the books, not so much read them - although the kids have spent many a day trying to teach her to read.

Our thoughts are with you today
Message 6011 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Thinking of you Judy and I know what you're going through. One my avatar dogs passed away last April and she was like that for a week with end-stage cancer. She was in no pain so we just looked after her with lots of attention until her time came and didn't go to the vet at all thankfully. She's now 'guarding' the front yard in the shade. :-x

{{{BIG HUGZ}}}

Mon
~ Mon ~
Message 6012 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Aww, thanks everyone. Little Daisy is in kitty heaven now - she took her last gasp an hour or so ago. We'll bury her in the front garden, just outside my office window in a spot she used to visit often under some hibiscus trees. It's a scorcher here today (43C at the moment) and the hibiscus seem to be the only things actually liking the heat..

(((((( HUGGZ )))) right back at you all. Thanks, everyone.
Message 6013 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

R.I.P. Daisy, you've done well. :-x
~ Mon ~
Message 6014 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Ditto.
Message 6015 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

RIP Daisy. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 6016 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Judy , sorry to hear about Daisy. I'm sure she has been a great Bookstore cat. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Reading books is my superpower

Message 6017 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Sorry to hear about Daisy Judy. Today must be the day as our little guinea pig Bella also went to heaven this afternoon. She'd been disabled for a while, but still in good spirits. The last few days she's not been eating much and has been just laying in one place.

This morning I gave her a nice bath and dried her all off. Spent a few minutes patting her and talking to her. So at least she went happy and clean.
Message 6018 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

Sorry to hear about Bella Carla. ๐Ÿ˜ž I'm sure the girls are upset too.
~ Mon ~
Message 6019 of 6,626
Latest reply

Who is ebaying today?

๐Ÿ˜ž Lots of pet sadness.
Message 6020 of 6,626
Latest reply