Automatic relist function has disappeared from my account - No option for it to function

This function has disappeared 6 months ago and there is no place to re-activate it when listing items

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Automatic relist function has disappeared from my account - No option for it to function

Anything here?

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/relisting-items?id=4147

Have the items in question already been re-listed the maximum number of times?

are you talking about auctions or buy it nows, or both? 

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

I am also having this same issue. The checkbox for auto-relisting is now missing, even for newly created/listed auctions.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

You don't appear to have any listings. Maybe that's the issue. Or the fact that auto-relisting, as stated only applies to auctions.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I am on the US eBay site. I have 172 active listings, with around 50+ being auctions.

https://www.ebay.com/str/bluetombsattic

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Then why post on the Australian boards?

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Because this is the only other post that I am able to find that someone else is experiencing the same problem. I was trying to provide further information to help get more visibility on the issue.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I am being told by support that this is because I am a long-time seller and no longer available to us after a certain period of time.

"Keep in mind that the automatic relist option is only available on listings created by new and occasional sellers. The option will not show for other sellers."

via https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/relisting-items?id=4147

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks - this explanation sounds the most feasible. Ebay has given me any reason why

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

@triumphgp wrote:

Thanks - this explanation sounds the most feasible. Ebay has given me any reason why

It's actually a furphy, despite what the link says. I've been selling around 15 years. Despite having slow sales these days (all my own fault), there was a time where I was selling anywhere between 20 and 50 items a week. Despite others saying at the time they lost the option, it has always been there for me. Just lucky? Maybe, but I know plenty of others who have said the same thing. 

Occasionally it would disappear, but if I went back and revised the listing the next day, it was back. Other times it wouldn't show in the desktop version, but would in the app, so I'd revise in the app. If you have the app, try in there and see if the box shows up when you revise a listing.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply