Bidding items not showing

I am bidding on 82 items and the items are showing 25 per page but when I go to the 4th page it states that the bids are hidden.

Which means the last 7 bids are not showing so I wouldn't have a clue as to what those items are that I'm bidding on.

I have cleared the cache 3 times over but it's still not showing the last 7 items.

Will those 7 items show when the next 7 items end?

Or am I going to win those 7 items but those items won't show up either way?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Selecting to show all or show hidden items next to the hidden button in bids/offers should unhide them.

image host
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Hi Kopes, I tried that and it still won't show the 7 items.

This all started last night so I thought ok maybe it will fix itself over night but no such luck.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

It's Friday, maintenance day, so that might have something to do with it. Things usually settle down in the evening.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

The hidden bids are now reappearing on the 3rd page as my other auctions have ended so the bids that I have from 

the 76th auction and onwards are still hidden.

Hopefully it's due to maintenance like you said dave but I'm glad those hidden bids are showing gradually.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Other folks have had issues with current bidding not appearing on the regular Bids & Offers page.

Try this link instead:

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllBuying&SubmitAction.Item...

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Thank you for that,but the only problem with this page is that when I click on my ebay it then goes back to the old version that has the hidden bids on it.

So as long as I don't click my ebay I can see all of the auctions.

But I tend to always click my ebay as it updates the page so I'll have to keep 2 sites open at the same time.

Also what is happening is that the last page of my auctions is the hidden page so I'm worried that when my auctions go down to 

the last 25 then the 1st page will also be hidden thus not being able to see the last 25 auctions.

I'll wait and see what happens with it and also keep the other pages open.

Thanks for your help.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

I give up only showing the first 25 auctions out of 100 so basically only showing the first page.

Tried everything to resolve the issue with no success,well done ebay 😞

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I can't browse some of my favourites. It just shows lines... Please help I want to spend my money
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

I see lines when using Firefox or Chrome browsers on my Android phone.

Lines only appear when signed in to my account and searching when using the mobile browser version of the page.

If I change to "Classic Site" using the link at the bottom of the page, I am able to see search results. Also, if I request a desktop site version of the page, the results appear.

The eBay app does not appear to be affected, and searches appear OK.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply