Can I bill ebay for using my money?

ricce_35
Community Member

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

You could try but you have zero chance that eBay will pay.

Afterall they haven't agreed nor signed to your terms.

But you have signed and agreed to eBay's terms.

image host
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Ok, I'll bite

How have ebay used your money? 

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Ebay must have used a lot of the OP's money in the 11 days since they joined......disgraceful!!

How much of my money have they used in the many years that I have been a member without me knowing.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

I can answer that lyndal lol ebay have used $0 of your money unless you have sold something in all of those years haha.

But as a seller well yes ebay have used my money and I agree with OP but fat chance ebay will ever pay up.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I will wager London to a brick that OP's funds are  being held for their sold items.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

they have used my money from me selling my own  things, why can't i at least be abl to collect the postage amount paid by buyer to send them their item, why do i need to find addition funds out of my own pocket to pay for this??? in the mean time ebay and paypal hold my money for 21 day or even up to 12 months.  i checked the status of when my funds will be available and it says on 10 January 1970  **bleep** 

....where is the interest ect from my money in their bank account.   Scam Scam scam surely!!!

WE ARE EXPECTED TO PLAY BY THE RULES AND MAKE SURE ALL OUR DETAILS ARE CORRECT AND TRUE ๐Ÿ™‚

SHAME THEY CAN"T HAVE THE SAME STANDARDS,  technical issue i got told  hmmm yeah right ๐Ÿ˜›

Also why do i get charged a POSTAL FEE when they dont even sell or post it?  that's on top of the selling fees etc  honestly i'm over this place grrrr

SOLD MY STUFF SENT IT off out of my own money YET I HAVE NO MONEY FROM IT... hehe they looking after it for me awwwwww so kind thanks ebay... thumbs down!

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

my money is on hold in their bank*,  i'm not the one getting the interest or even allowed to access it...so yeah they are using my money.  item sold by me was mine not theirs...  its not in my bank ๐Ÿ™‚   so who's got it ????

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

i never signed up for my payments to be withheld for up to 12 months either. or to be given missleading information. 

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Unfortunately because you're a new seller also know as a newbie your funds will be held for up to 21 days until you qualify for some of ebay's policies regarding new sellers,every new seller and sellers that haven't sold in the past 90 days will go through the same as you.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply