Cannot sign in with IE

I can no longer sign in to my account when using IE. It happened for the first time ever today around 3 hours ago and is still a problem. Chrome is working ok. I just wish ebay would stop meddling with things 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Cannot sign in with IE

@toygirl70,

I think most eBay users wish that eBay would stop meddling with things. Users seem to be reporting some serious glitches at the moment, which is impacting sales very detrimentally.

As you've been able to sign in with Chrome, you already have the best solution. (You could also download Firefox as an alternative web browser - or a backup - as eBay has reportedly fewer problems with either Firefox or Chrome.) IE may be worth having on hand, as there are still some sights optimised for it, but by and large IE is problematic for eBay browsing.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Cannot sign in with IE

IE & eBay have had problems for years....I'm using Chrome....no problems!
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Cannot sign in with IE

Do not use Internet explorer switch to Microsoft EDGE that comes with Windows 10.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Cannot sign in with IE

Internet Explorer is being phased out and does not work with many sites any more.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Cannot sign in with IE

I think eBay surely must have been one of the first sites to do so?

I know I switched to Chrome many years ago because eBay would never work on IE (while other sites at that time were fine) 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Cannot sign in with IE

Ebay has not supported IE for many years.

I never had a problem with it but changed to Firefox when other members started reporting problems.

It seems that while it works it is fine but as soon as you have any sort of problem there is no way to go back....it is better to change rather than struggle with IE.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply