Create Listing Window "Not Secure"

Is anyone experiencing loss of a secure connection when clicking through to Create Listing window from Sellers Window?

I've tried across Chrome, Firefox and Safari with most recent version browsers with cache cleared yet the secure connection becomes Not Secure in listing window.

Have contacted eBay but they're not experiencing this problem and advised me to contact the browser developers.

Weird city!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

FF, Chrome and the Avast subset of Chrome all working for me. It could be your Certificate registry.

As for all these types of issues - clear cache and cookies and reboot.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Hmm. Another possibility is that your computer time and date settings are not correct. (This can affect SSL certificates being recognised as secure and correct.) Synchronise with time.windows.time to make sure it's current.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Already did that but unsuccessful.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Hadn't thought of that but checked it and all in order.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Further to the original post, the problem seems to only occur working with the following procedure:

1. From Seller Hub click the Listings tab
  2. then click the large blue button to the right marked Create Listing
  3. From the drop-down menu select either Single or Multiple. Both proceed to an unsecured listing page

I'd be interested to know who else has come across this issue and whether it's limited to eBay Australia.

The workaround- create a listing from the drop-down menu on the Listings tab which should proceed to a secure page.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply