Ebay code TSHG20 not working

jofena
Community Member

Anyone else having trouble using this code TSHG20?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

I have not received this code, so 'no'. Is it an eBay Plus code, as most seem to be these days? If so, are you fully qualified for Plus? Like having had a confirmation from eBay, not just signing up today.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

rayomaj
Community Member

was working yesterday during checkout, but i tried again today, it's no longer available. however i think it was mentioned it expires on  the 14 March. Not sure why the discount code is no longer available.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

I saw it somewhere on a page (an auction), but I did not try it.

Edit: I just checked, and the auction is still running, but the code has disappeared.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

It worked before 10:00am today .... I was undecided and then went to purchase at 10:30'ish and it no longer accepted the code ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I put in an auction max bid (ending before 14th March), factoring in the 20% discount. It's now disappeared and I am stuck with a max bid more than I accounted for. eBay, that's not good enough. 

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

I purchased a bunch of ebay gift cards to use with this code as it said it worked until the 14th, just tried to use the code and its no longer valid. Absolute BS practices from eBay as per usual. This is why we're all buying from Amazon nowadays, your market share will continue to decline.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

@michelledb1983 wrote:

Absolute BS practices from eBay as per usual.

When you read the T&C's that go with the vouchers, eBay ALWAYS states that the code can be withdrawn at any time, which I suspect is linked to the amount of use it gets.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

They reactivated it for Big W eBay store only. 

Aaannnddd...it's gone again. 

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

I'm already starting to hate shopping at ebay. I get disappointment after disappointment. After 10 years of this **bleep** the bad taste isn't going away anymore.

To get people's hopes up, so they think they can get something nice for once, only to pull the rug out from under them...what a waste of time browsing.

If the code was pulled for number of uses, why the f*** did Ebay allow accounts to use the code multiple (5) times? So a select few gets to use it and everyone else misses out? Which genius thought of that?!

*Rage* I'm going to go buy something at Amazon to calm the farm down. 

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply