Good til cancelled not renewing

From around 13:00hrs today my 'Good til cancelled' listings are not renewing. I have reported this to ebay and it is a known glitch affecting some members. It took a while to get through to the right person who provided accurate information. Apparently "people" in Sydney are working on it. Anyone else with the same problem?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Good til cancelled not renewing

been there done that.  has been a bug for a couple years search it up on google or utube if the listing has no traffic flow ebay will drop it.    The way we have found to slove it is use the inventory section on ebay when listing for some reason that does not drop them.   And it super fast to track the drop listings    if you have one go mia if you group them together right.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

It is everything including fast selling items and it has never happened to me before. I have got an anchor store and have experienced very strong sales growth during covid

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

the other reason they may be getting dropped is due to the new ebay change where the item specs MUST be there and correct if they are not correct ebay has said theses listings will NOT relist.    BUT this one does not apply to you as a quick look you have the item specs there on your listings 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

What makes it even more weird is that the summary of active listings in Seller Hub remains stable and increases when I am listing new items. But click on the active listings tab, they disappear as they renew, do not go into the unsold section and the quantity drops. I have been promised that the intention is to restore them. With regard to item specifics, I have used them as much as possible to assist with sales etc....but I don't know if they will appy to stamps anytime soon. Many of my competitors don't bother withn them

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

As I speak....they are just starting to recover and reappear. I had a few on watch earlier when i became awre of the problem. A couple have just come back...promising....

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply