Half of my store listings are missing

Not really sure what's happening, usually if there is items missing in the storefront they show up when I click into see all items or if I search my store in the app. Currently I have 1563 items listed and it's only showing me 838 listings no matter where I search, or what filters I use. 

When I filter highest or lowest price, it will show the higher priced items but it will still stop at 838 listings after I look through all the available pages of listings. It's like there is a cap on the available listings to be shown.

Now if I filter my active listings in the backend by items less than $17.10 I get exactly 838. My average sale price for the entire year is $34. I'm starting to think there is some algorithmic thing happening that is only showing items at half my average sale price as I have only been getting sales and offers on items under that price the last few days. I understand that it is post Christmas but I still have sales on other platforms for higher priced items. 

I don't really expect anyone to have a solution, I just thought it might be helpful if anyone else is experiencing low sales to check on the amount of listings their store is actually showing. If they experience similar then maybe we could get to the bottom of it together. 

Thank you 🙂

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You may want to get in contact with Ebay, it may be an account specific thing,  I just checked yours and yes only 838 showing.   

Mine is showing correctly over 900, so it's not an Ebay wide thing.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Where do you see 1563 items listed. 

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

My Overview says 1 number......My Store says another......has been like that for a loooooong time. I think there is a 'lag' in the different systems.....but I do run auctions that re-list (and have always thought that might be the reason)

Fat chance that I would get up at 3am to prove it though.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Australian store here. I'm only seeing 650 of my over 1100 listings in search currently, even if I log out of my account and visit my store directly. Says I only have 650 items. Was there a resolution to this? A Youtube video says I should contact Ebay and get my last months store subscription refunded. Is this correct?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Yes, I see 650....contact eBay (HELP top of page & conduct a 'live chat') 

Good luck

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply