I am having trouble with checkout page, when I buy it now checkout page keeps flashing.

I am unable to checkout and pay when buying an item.

Checkout page keeps flashing very fast impossible to pay.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I am having trouble with checkout page, when I buy it now checkout page keeps flashing.

There has been a couple of posts about a similar issue

Have you let the seller know, and have you contacted eBay about it? 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I have contacted e/bay they told me to copy and paste pay money, that is not working.

I will try them again. I have contacted seller who says the purchase is not showing at there end.

Thanks for your help.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

If you just added the item to your cart, tried to pay and the payment didn't go through, there will be no purchase, and the seller won't see it either.

I was thinking of buying something today, but it's not urgent, so I will try tomorrow morning if there is a glitch at the moment.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Just completed checkout no problem. 

I have received a lot of offers today and when I saw this post, I thought maybe sellers had noticed a drop in their sales and were sending offers to increase traffic. I could be overthinking??

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Which browser or app are you using? Mobile, classic or desktop mode?

Any difference if you try another browser, or another mode? Or the app?

Any difference if you try checking out on ebay.com instead of ebay.com.au?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I have completed checkout with no problems too, but PayPal looks a bit different after logging in, saying something like it's taking me to my "wallet". 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply