I press PAY NOW. wont let me pay for item, keeps saying - Something went wrong. Please try to check

second time this has happened. I accept an offer but whenever I press pay now, it keeps coming up with red box message saying - Something went wrong. Please try to check out again. Now ebay keeps sending messages I need to pay but friggin thing won't let me! I sent message to seller who just says they accept any type payment even though I told them system wont let me get past PAY NOW have bought other stuff since, only happens with this seller when accept offer.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I press PAY NOW. wont let me pay for item, keeps saying - Something went wrong. Please try to check

Ask the seller to add your eBay name to their exemption list. (There may be a block of sorts with this seller)

https://www.ebay.com.au/bmgt/ExemptBuyers?

Then try again.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply. I have actually bought from this seller before with no issues. It only happens with a best offer acceptance. I have also found it happened with another seller that seem linked, same items, I accepted the discount offer they sent by email, but I couldn't pay so he said make an offer which I did for the same amount he originaly offered then he declined. Only ever happened with these chinese sellers on best offers. Now with their excuses I am begining to see a bad pattern.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply