IOS app keeps reverting to 'Best Match' whenever other sort options are selected

mfrazer
Community Member

When searching for items on the iPhone or iPad app they always appear in Best Match order (which usually isn't best match at all). When I select another sort order eg. lowest price + shipping, the sort order automatically reverts to 'Best Match'; this is very frustrating when there are several pages of items. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

IOS app keeps reverting to 'Best Match' whenever other sort options are selected

mfrazer, I've just posted on the other thread reporting this same issue, and below is a cut and paste of my reply in the hope that it will help.

I take it you are using your iPhone or iPad?

The smart device apps (and I don't think it's unique to iOs; it seems to happen on Android devices also) for eBay are notoriously glitchy. Can you access eBay on a desktop computer or laptop instead?

Or can you use Safar, Firefox or Chrome on your Apple device to access eBay? You should be able to switch to Full view instead of Mobile view, and that may help.

Please post back if that solves the problem, as there's another poster who has reported the same issue.

Best of luck!

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply