LISTS Button Missing

Hi,

Where has the LISTS button gone from My eBay? I have been using lists for years and have quite a large collection set up for future buying but all of a sudden the LISTS button is gone. 

The lists are still there somewhere in the background because I can still add items to them.

I find it very annoying that it has dissapeared from My eBay. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Josh

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

LISTS Button Missing

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

They have been coming and going for months now.....mostly going.

If you click on All Lists you will get all your items from all your lists showing in one gigantic list.

Your Lists at the bottom will bring up your personal lists in a drop down box.

If you cannot add to the lists try going to ebay.com.....they are still available there.

Some time ago ebay announced they were doing away with personal lists but so far it is neither one thing nor the other.  Sometimes we have Lists, sometimes we don't.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

LISTS Button Missing

Hi Josh.

I discovered if I go to my Watch List there is a drop down box with all my other lists. This has been the only way  I have been able to see my other lists for a couple of days now. Also discovered I cannot log out from my Watch List screen. Have to go back to Purchase history etc.

Cheers.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

LISTS Button Missing

Looks like I can access them from ebay.com but not ebey.com.au. Thank you for the tip but frustrating that I have to use the .com option.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

LISTS Button Missing

solved after calling them

no longer on summary page.  your lists are now under watching, watch list with arrow.

steve

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

LISTS Button Missing

Thank you for finding out about this. I'd prefer them to be on the summary page but at least they are still there.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

LISTS Button Missing

Sucks that we can't add to our list's from the search details though, you have to add them to watch list and then move them from there, what a PINA!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

LISTS Button Missing

That's not what my experience is. I hit the drop down list within a ebay ad & all my lists are there.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply