Last 24hrs been having issues sorting listed items to anything else but “best match” fix?

On iOS app for the past 2r hours I haven’t been able to search through listings in any other view other than “best match” I select others and reverts back strait away.  I’m also finding it repeats some listings several time while scrolling through is that view.  I have deleted the app and reinstalled also doing a power cycle to eliminate a running fault of the OS.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Or a solution?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Last 24hrs been having issues sorting listed items to anything else but “best match” fix?

Hello, bozacidrush03,

I take it you are using your iPhone or iPad?

The smart device apps (and I don't think it's unique to iOs; it seems to happen on Android devices also) for eBay are notoriously glitchy. Can you access eBay on a desktop computer or laptop instead?

Or can you use Safar, Firefox or Chrome on your Apple device to access eBay? You should be able to switch to Full view instead of Mobile view, and that may help.

Please post back if that solves the problem, as there's another poster who has reported the same issue.

Best of luck!

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks countessalmirena,
Yes it was on iPad, I had switched to using a browser(chrome) and the problem wasn’t there, I firstly used mobile version then I switched to full version for other reasons.
I had not used the app for the last 12 hours it was on in background though and just went in out of habit and the app was all working fine without intervention! I’m not sure if this will help other app users.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@bozacidrush03, thanks for posting back.

It could be some handy information to have for the future.

It seems from what you've posted that the app was working glitchily at one point, and then it later resolved itself.

In the meantime, using the Chome browser on the iPad (both in mobile version and in full version) ensured that you were able to sort listed items without being subjected to "best match" (which is, of course, anything but best match).

victorysign.gif

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply