Massive drop in sales past 3 days Report from customer Checkout not working

Has anyone else had technical issues with Ebay past 3 days? Our sales have plummeted and today a customer has reported he has tried to purchase an item and the checkout wont let him pay. He has tried different payment methods and each comes up with a red error report. Yes we are on Managed Payments.

Hope Ebay technicians see this message as we have no other way to communicate until business hours tomorrow as chat is closed.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

eBay neither read nor reply to board posts, so I doubt you'll have luck there.

Chat might be available tomorrow, but it is a public holiday in NSW, ACT and QLD, at least.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you for the heads up. I have never used the boards before but did see a notification stating that for technical issues place here, as Ebay checks those. ๐Ÿ˜ž Oh well, thought I would try anyway. Chat is closed until 9am tomorrow but as you said maybe it wont if answered by an Australian based representative due to our holiday. We will see.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

They say that, but there is no evidence that they ever have read anything here.

I'm not sure where the Chat staff are - the call centre (currently closed for COVID) is in the Philippines.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

We have also seen a drop in sales this weekend we are on PAY PAL payments here.    Has put it down to a massave drop in traffic through ebay as we noticed by our traffic report there been about a 75 percent drop in traffic   may pay to look at your traffic report to see if you seen the same drop in traffic etc...

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I am on managed payments and looking at my sales in seller hub for the last 30 days today was my best day with an increase of 20% on top of the next best day. I was not expecting it as sunday over a long weekend is typically slow. 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

No sales at all for 3 days - never happened before in 17 years selling on eBay.

Did note that we all seem to be set at holiday settings when trying to add items to our cart including our own items. If buyers are seeing this error then no wonder no sales!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply