My shopping cart got deleted, then reappeared and is deleted again. Anyone else had this problem?

moonbee8
Community Member

My shopping cart disappeared, then reappeared, was deleted again, the came back after I contacted eBay.  Now it has disappeared yet again!!!! 

Ebay aren't very helpful.  They claim to know nothing about this. 

It's as if eBay have re-jigged my account thus all my previous items AND previous purchases are GONE! 

***I know that by putting items into your shopping cart does not reseve these items.  If an item is bought by someone else, then a message shows "Ended". 

Something strange is going on.  There is a glitch in eBay's shopping cart system.

I'm sick of ebay.  It is so user-unfriendly.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My shopping cart got deleted, then reappeared and is deleted again. Anyone else had this problem?

Hi, moonbee8,

This is something you probably need to talk to eBay itself about. I know you've mentioned that "eBay aren't very helpful", but try using the "Have us call you" function for the highest likelihood of getting someone who can actually check into this for you.

eBay's "Have us call you" option is by far the best way to get in touch with eBay. (Emails are useless, for a number of reasons, but primarily because the responses, when they are finally sent, are bot-generated.)

eBay say: We'll call you at the phone number registered to your account, or you can enter a different number.

We’re available from 8am to 10pm AET, 7 days a week.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply