New listing tool not showing all postage options?

Is anyone else not getting all the postage options in the drop down menu? Especially the Australia Post Calculated International? Also not getting all options for Flat Rate Domestic/International and Calculated Domestic/International. Is this a glitch eBay is aware of? Thanks 

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I only use flat rate domestic, and that is certainly working.

However, if you click on postage and nothing comes up, reload the page. That happens a lot.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

boomdi56
Community Member

I am also having this issue. Have had it for four days now and cannot get an answer from eBay. They keep telling me it’s a technical issue and they will raise it and let me know and then I hear nothing. 

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Did you try my suggestion?

Proven to work, btw.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

yeah seems to be working OK when listing from a computer, but the app (at least on iOS) is still not showing all postage options like Australia Post etc.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Same here. Pulling my hair out.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Tried that Dave.  Still the same. Only offering Ebay postage labels, Sendle, or Express post.  No option for Standard Parcel Post. Really driving me nuts.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Yeah, its so hit and miss, I can make it display on the iOS app but then it'll disappear again after setting it, even on the website I can add Aus Post Standard, but for international I can't pick anything like that - hopefully eBay are looking into it - it's stopping me listing items.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Same here using the app on phone, missing in shipping drop box most Australia post options eg. Small box/satchel tracked medium box /satchel tracked etc.

I’ve been using “Standard parcel delivery 1-6 days” until it’s fixed😬😢

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply