Not receiving saved searches notifications.

Is anybody else having trouble receiving notification from saved searches. Was getting eMails until the middle of December 2017, nothing since. All searches say that I'm subscribed.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Same here, not receiving any notifications at all recently.  In the past I only received notifications for some searches, most just seemed to be ignored even though they were all set to "subscribed".  Very unreliable at best.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

You only get notifications if there are new listings in the categories you are searching.  No new listings means nothing to notify.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

You only get notifications if there are new listings in the categories you are searching.  No new listings means nothing to notify.

I don't agree - I have several saved searhes, none of which I am getting notifications for, but when I manually go in and look, there are plenty of new listings.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Was given a suggestion which didn't resolve the problem, but about 3 days ago I started getting the eMails again. I would think there was a problem eBays end, but working now.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Still not working for me either. Cancelled and restated my searches but no notifications

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I just happen to come accross this post and I don't agree either. I have had this' not receiving save search notifications' several times myself. The problem is actually eBay themselves, but they aren't prepared to admit it although they did once in the past. Some of there support team aren't that good so they seem to think that the problem is at our end when it's actually something that they have done.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

When I click on a Saved Search, there are LOADS of items offered for sale but I'm not always receiving an emailed notification.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

lyndal is no longer with us so she won't be replying to your post.

eBay sometimes removes the subscription to searches, just check on your "saved search" page to see if the letter shaped icon is checked there.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply