Paid for ebay plus but its not working

Hello everyone, I recently got ebay plus just so I could get some free postage on an item. I have used ebay plus many times without a problem in the past.

It worked for the item I bought, but then the item defaulted to 'local pickup' a few days after I bought it and I had to contact the seller and tell them it was supposed to be posted not picked up. they cancelled the order at my request.

Now when I go through ebay any of the plus items or discounts I see ask me to join ebay plus to benefit. 

Its weird as I got an email saying I have joined ebay plus, has this happened to anyone else recently? 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

B084D9D3-7FE7-4618-9CF0-6774993B7F48.jpeg

9354F101-D05D-4B6C-8B1D-CFF355CC0345.jpeg

  

I am getting emails saying I am part of it, but on the ebay app I have nothing to say I am an ebay plus member.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Contact the eBay Plus support team. _new-link.gif

You should land on the Help page, scrolled down to the bottom of the page. You'll see something like this:

countessalmirena_0-1662778164662.png

As it's currently the weekend, the call option is not currently available. The chat option will get you a pop-up window with a text field asking you about your issue (200 characters, so be succinct), and once you've entered that brief description, the Start chat button becomes clickable.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You might have to ask for a supervisor, as most normal CS representatives probably can't tell you why you are experiencing this problem.

Could it be a Friday glitch? Did this happen yesterday or last week on Friday?

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I had a debit prepaid Visa and MasterCard declined with $10 limited time plus , I even started a new PayPal account 8 paid ( nothing moved in PayPal) times yes " you are a member" but nothing ( think it has been since 22 Dec when I had to renew, so I have vou vouchers and such to Jan 24 2024 which question,  Marcus

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply