Payment History Download Wont Work

456eec
Community Member

Every month I download the payment history for the 1st to the last day of the month and have done so for a long time. You put the dates in and press download and there is a slight variable wait until you get an email telling you it is ready to download. You then click the button and it will download.

Yesterday I went through the process and everything went as normal and I was told it was ready to download. When I clicked the button there was a grey box in the bottom of the screen telling me it was connecting to an Ebay webpage but then nothing happened and the record did not download.  I went through the whole process again but same result. I then waited until the next day thinking it may be a glitch in Ebay but it is still not working.

Any suggestions for fixing this?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Perhaps try clearing cache and cookies then rebooting your computer or try another browser.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thank you for the suggestion. I did as you suggested but it did not fix the issue.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@456eec wrote:

I then waited until the next day thinking it may be a glitch in Ebay but it is still not working.

Any suggestions for fixing this?

Sometimes glitches last for a few days, but if the problem persists you can try to contact eBay via live chat (from the help page).

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply