Print font is too small all of a sudden

The print font for printing an invoice from "view order details" has suddenly gone very small in the last couple of days. Happens in Firefox and Chrome. All efforts to fix this issue have failed. Only happens on Ebay. So i'm assuming some techy fiddling has been going on and as usual no regard to the consequences have been considered. Please fix it Ebay or please explain!!.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Print font is too small all of a sudden

eBay don't read here.

It's a member to member forum.

Have you tried selecting 'Printer friendly version' ?

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

On this board it says....Technical Issues, when you experience a technical issue on Ebay, we want to know. The Ebay team will regularly check this board for reported issues.

So who is correct?.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Going by the number of technical issues that are never fixed, I'd take kopes' word on this one.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

eBay do NOT read people's posts here, there are some 'posts' put up by eBay properting how they are supporting sellers but that is for show only (they even blocked people from being able to ask questions on those posts)

But if you prefer to believe the blurb 'someone' posted donkey's years ago,please be my guest and wait for them to fix it 

I assure you, they do not care what issues anyone posts about on here,nor read a single post about any kind of issue or problem 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@pauls1239 wrote:

On this board it says....Technical Issues, when you experience a technical issue on Ebay, we want to know. The Ebay team will regularly check this board for reported issues.

So who is correct?.

It is a seperate topic board to post technical issues so other members can post work arounds or offer other solutions.

Or some members simply need to know the issue is site related rather than device related etc.

It may have been intended as a reporting facility to eBay when the new boards were set up 8 -10 years ago but is now run by a private contracted company by the name of Khoros with ebay seldom visiting.

image host
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Well i found a work around. Seems like landscape will get the font back to where it was in portrait. Thanks for all the comments.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@pauls1239 wrote:

So who is correct?.

kopenhagen5 is correct....ebay just does not read or respond on the boards.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply