Problem with Revising Listing

Just spent over an hour on the phone to ebay, 2 x different operatoes. Neither could help. I can't revise my old listings. I have had problem for 2 days and she said it's been a glitch for over 4 days. Anyone else had it.

Revise your template
Customise

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.
  • The job context object is not supported by Action Service Framework
Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Try this, may be it is your computer and not eBay, If NBN or ADSL turn off the computer and the router at the wall. Reboot the whole system. Run your anti-virus, such as McAfee, or Windows Defender, and do a full scan. Then clear all cookies, history and cached data.
Then turn off power for the computer and router and NBN equipment at the wall again.
After 5 minutes reboot. Then log on. Do not use Internet explorer switch to Microsoft EDGE that comes with Windows 10.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

First thing that comes to mind, is the word 'sandbox' above the eBay logo on your page?

That has been hanging around for a couple of weeks, coming and going and causing all kinds of random and nonsense messages

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Can you revise the listing using the App.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Try using 'my selling' rather than seller hub.

It is only happening for me in seller hub, so if you can avoid it, you should be able to edit your listings.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks, but I'm using a Mac. I have rebooted everything and still not listing.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I can't use the app. I have to change pics and I have 4621 listings on my computer.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Sorry, where does this sandbox appear. I can't see it.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

If it is there, it will be directly above the eBay logo at the top left of the page in small writing

I had it suddenly appear on my page (no reason,no notice and nothing to do with my account whatsoever) and it stopped me from even being able to sign in for three days

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

You probably need to ring eBay to sort it out.

This gives you their direct links without having to go through their rigmarole:

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/home

Just keep in mind that the call option is only available during business hours,(8 am to 9 pm Mon to Fri

and 8 am to 5 pm on Sat and Sun).

Have us call you seems to be the best option (But members have been having hassles with it of late as well)

Just scroll to the bottom of that page.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply