RELIST Email Button Links No Longer Function

When I get emails reminding me to relist the item, clicking on the "RELIST NOW" button opens Chrome/New Tab and stalls with a blank white page. Has been doing this now for quite some time. If it's happening to me then it must be happening to many others and probably a lot of people don't bother trying to relist via other means when things like this become too complicated due to site dysfunction.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I don't think I've ever relisted an item by clicking on the link in the emails. Im not in the habit of clicking links in emails, especially from ebay or PayPal. I just hit relist on my selling page.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Yes, that is the only way at the moment. As for hyperlinks in emails, simply hover your mouse over a hot link and it will show you the link address. If the link address shows a domain or any other suspicious adress coding, even if the integrity of the email itself is not certain, I also do not click it. But as for genuine eBay emails, their relist hyperlink fails to load and generates nothing but a blank page.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply