Return item - can't access address label

hansauu
Community Member

I request a refund on an item, the seller has agreed and I received an email saying there's a return postage label available, but when I check the status of the refund I can't access the postage label and the status shows as if I've already sent it.  I checked the tracking number, and the shipping company shows it as lodged in another state!  What do I do?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You need to talk to eBay about it, go to the link below then scroll to the bottom to contact them - live chat is best because you'll have a transcript of what happened. As soon as it's possible ask to speak to a supervisor.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You need to talk to eBay about it, go to the link below then scroll to the bottom to contact them - live chat is best because you'll have a transcript of what happened. As soon as it's possible ask to speak to a supervisor.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

For those Returning items and the Seller have paid for the Postage thru Ebay and or the label does not have address, hope this helps.

if you get a message from Ebay with a "print the postage label" link and takes you to a page where it only show 'Tracking Details' and nothing else then their system is broken (see screenshot 1). So you will need to get in contact with their 'Customer Service' and they will send you a complete and proper 'Postage Label' (see screenshot 2) & with this all i have to do is take it to the Post Office which they will accept without questions.
Note: i tried 'Live Chat' but the agent on the other side is hopeless, just disconnected on me without a reason.
Best is get them to 'Call You' - in my case i only waited 1 minute

To get Help for 2023:

Using your Mobile: My Ebay -> Help -> Contact US
Using web browser: Help -> Contact US

thexmen_0-1691545518773.pngthexmen_1-1691545536411.png

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply