Search Issues

If I do a search eg "Mens Socks", it only displays 160 results (default is Price + Postage Lowest).  If I change to Price + Postage Highest, there is 270,000+ results.  The same happens for Price Lowest, 160, and Price Highest, 260,000+.  There is no HELP on this site for technical issues.  Is quite pathetic.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Search Issues

eBay help is at the top of every page

There are many, many members available to help

If neither of those are good enough for you, then that's your choice

I get 412 results using  Price + Postage Lowest, so obviously not an 'eBay' issue

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Search Issues

Thanks for your reply sandypebbles.

I know where eBay help is, thank you for the reminder.

ebay Help does not have a "technical issues" option, and their "contact us" is the same.

Unless you go to the community to look for similar issues, there is now real way of reporting issues.

You say you got 412 results.  You should have got 260,000+ for that search.  So obviously is an eBay issue.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Search Issues

• We've streamlined your search results to show you the best listings. See more results

Ebay hides listings
Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Search Issues

eBay's SEARCH is kaput, and has been for a long time.....try again in 10 minutes/1 hour/next day.....you will get different responses....

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Search Issues

Hi eol-products,

Yeah, I usually use that to extend results, but it actually wasn't present for the search on this occassion.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Search Issues

try searching for  men's  or mens' socks (with the abbreviation)....does that make a difference?

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Search Issues

It may not have loaded correctly for you or once clicked may not show up again straight away. Either way I am not sure I want to got through that many listings and maybe a few hundred showing is not so bad.😀

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Search Issues

Hi twyngwyn,

Even if I select one of the "related", for this instance "mens ankle socks" the same happens.

Price + Postage Lowest                 160 results  

Price + Postage Highest               42,000+

Price Lowest                                       160

Price Highest                                     42,000+

No See more results is displayed.

If I use "men's socks" I get 421 for Price + Postage Lowest.  This time See more results was displayed and it went to 350,000+ results

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Search Issues

lol....the eBay search should be smarter......god knows they tweak it enough....

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply