Several Incorrect Buyer details on packing slip

March 25 2024

No tab to print sent invoices

No buyer details on unpaid packing slips

When printing paid packing slips buyer details no matching up with actual buyedr instead the new buyer in line of another item

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

What is your question for other members?

We cannot try to help based on what you have written

Which browser?

Have you cleared cache/cookies/restarted etc already?

Checked for similar issues from other members posting here?

I'd say let eBay know, but you can be sure you will get their standard copy and paste that it will be 'raised with tech and resolved in 24-48 hours'

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

@seamining wrote:

No buyer details on unpaid packing slips

I think its good that there are no buyer details on an unpaid packing slip,  stops you from accidently sending it.  Just my opinion,  a good safety net

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Can you export details for unpaid items to mypost as I can't remember. They don't include details for local pick up items in ebay for some reason but do allow you to export them to mypost if paid.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Why would you export to AP for local pickup?

There will be no AP involvement.

IF a buyer selects local pickup, eBay WILL NOT provide delivery details. That info is irrelevant by definition.

What the seller can do is contact the buyer (or vice versa) and exchange details. Post contract. The buyer has to commit first, even if paying COP.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I would like to know why as well ebay would you to export them to mypost as there is no postage selected in ebay. When I download the parcels for mypost there the local pickup ones are . Only way to stop it  would be to mark as picked before downloading in mypost which is not possible sometimes for obvious reasons. 

It has only happened twice and on a friday as I like to get any last minute parcels out I sent out a local pickup item without checking ebay first for postage paid.  Address was 5 hours away so unlikely local pickup for a $6 item and I  had not been caught out for sometime I sent it without checking. Buyer never answered my message over the weekend and post office still had it this morning although it was dropped off well before 4pm.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

@brickworksmarket wrote:

Can you export details for unpaid items to mypost as I can't remember. 

no, why would you, and the Mypost/Ebay link is smart enough not to pick them up.   Ony paid items get picked up

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

@brickworksmarket wrote:

They don't include details for local pick up items in ebay for some reason but do allow you to export them to mypost if paid.

Never had this issue,  any local pickups don't get picked up at MYPOST

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@brickworksmarket wrote:

Buyer never answered my message over the weekend and post office still had it this morning although it was dropped off well before 4pm.

Depends what time the pickup run is,  mine used to be 4.30,  recently changed to 3.30, and they appear at 3.30 on the dot.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I get them with everyone, maybe there is a check box to untick somewhere but been this way since the beginning. Although handy when someone changes their mind and wants it posted later on. Also handy as you have the buyers details and would be the same as unpaid I would think just need to select paid and they should export to mypost. 

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply