Shipping auto calculation connected directly to each listing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings everybody,

I am going crazy, I spent along time with ebay customer service the other day trying to get my listings connected to sendle/my post aus post so it will auto calculate when someone wants to buy. The response was that its all set up and working.  After a closer investigation, my listings say contact seller for postage info???

Anyone know what im doing wrong?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Have you entered an actual postage cost into the postage section? Or are you trying to use calculated postage? Can you post a screenshot of what your postage section looks like?

Oh, and ditch Sendle. You don't need that headache and a lot of people won't buy from sellers who use it. They are nothing but trouble. Not worth it for saving a dollar.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I just tried one of you items and it did an auto calculate when I changed postcode.

PS>  ignore the people who give poor advise re sendle,   Australia Post who they try to direct you 2 are just as if not worse.   Make your own judgement 

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I get no postage price on the one I tried.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@eol-products wrote:

I get no postage price on the one I tried.

interesting, I tried 2 of my accounts and both did.  Strange

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Try this one 166223457492

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@eol-products wrote:

Try this one 166223457492

yeah that one says he wont post to my location, or give me rates for mine or another location.   I must have just picked a good one.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply