Technical issues: Lists - Scroll on Dropdown Lists

Hi, 

Is anyone having issues with the scroll function on the new (painful) dropdown 'watch' lists?

I have about five lists and I can see all but the last one, actually I can see the tip of it.  I have no scroll bar to access the list. I tried adding another list to try and force it to scroll but that didn't work 😕 

I have tried two browsers, updated browsers, etc. Of course eBay tells me it's working perfectly fine for them so it's my issue 😕 I'm not very tech savvy so I would appreciate some tips.

Oh and not being able to use the 'All Items' function anymore...now I have to check every list to see what's ending.  Thumbs down!

Cheers 🙂

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I presume you mean the drop-down list options beginning with:

Create a new list

and then all of the lists created?

I'm not having any issue with it (although I somewhat agree with you about the new watch page being painful). The scroll bar is visible to me, and functioning correctly.

Have you tried reducing text size for your browser? In Firefox, for instance, it's View -> Zoom -> Zoom out. It might just make the last of your lists appear.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

That depends on how many lists you have Countess.

I have in excess of 40 and I would be up the creek without the scroll function.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

40 lists is enough to make me blench.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. I have tried Chrome and Safari and I get no scroll bar at all.  I have also tried resizing the screen.  I have about 5 lists, I can see all but the last one and I get no scroll bar to get to it 😞

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply