This site is broken beyond repair.

allfixelectrical
Community Member

Promotions manager simply does not work at all. Most of the items added to a potential sale end up being Skipped with the reason being provided as "Price".

I have been trying to start a markdown sale for over 3 days now of most of my store items but stupid ebay will not allow it to happen because they don't want me to make any sale and they obviously don't want any selling fees either.

The bulk editor is the biggest piece of trash editor on any platform on the internet bar none. The Apple II Basic editor was less buggy and more efficient 30 years ago.

Still impossible to do any sort of reliable HTML Search & Replace and absolutely impossible if the selected text is over 256 characters.

International postage methods and calculated pricing still does not work properly despite the recent changes.

My eBay order details views don't provide the actual selling price for items which have promotional discounts applied or have multiple quantity sales. Item price displayed is the total for all items sold in a quantity sale without any discount applied.

Bots randomly select items for policy violations in regard to contact information despite no contact information being present in the listing.

Uploading photos randomly fails claiming the photo is corrupted when it is not.

The ask a question about an item that is highlighted at the bottom listings is a community public forum question process and no longer passes through any details about the buyer who asked the question making it impossible to directly answer the buyer and regularly causes loss of sales for that reason as the buyer thinks they have been ignored by the seller.

The shopping cart does not work properly or as expected. Often multiple items added to the cart do not have combined postage rules applied properly.

Items added to a promotion do not have the promotional discount applied unless they are added to the cart. Items purchased using the buy now button do not have the promotion applied.

Often ebay pages hang on loading and have to be refreshed multiple times to fully load the page.

Ebay customer support is an oxymoron.

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0