Tracking Percentage errors

I have noticed that Ebay appears to be sending out incorrect data on the weekly percentage of orders that i have uploaded tracking for

I have sold 30 items    and they tell me there is one item i have not uploaded tracking for    and this the percentage of items i have uploaded tracking for is 67%??

Not a huge issue except they will be withholding payments unless i achieve 95% by Feb 7?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

have you contacted them, via 'live chat'?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Yes i have

they said don;t worry      keep uploading tracking

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

probably just another glitch??

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I have the same problem.... 2 orders according to eBay, have no tracking (done each time) or is invalid. My percentage is now 75% yet i supply tracking 100% of the time.

What really annoys me, most of the time the orders have been delivered without any issues and positive feed back has been given.

I get these emails very rarely (thankfully) but usually get them a week or so after delivery and feedback....sigh!

Hoping it is just a glitch.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

This has been a problem for myself and my friends for many months and ebay never give a satisfactory reply after long getting nowhere fast live chats

Just keep tracking     there is no problem they say

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Many thanks for this.

It's just very frustrating....sigh!

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I find Australia post do not always track in a parcel when it is delivered and this is also affecting my tracking percentage    nothing we can do    as they keep telling  us trying to be helpful      don't worry   all good 🙄

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

If your sending an order with more than one item make sure you upload tracking for every item in that order  and not just a tracking number for the first item, also make sure the tracking number is correct. occasionally I have added tracking with an incorrect number ie put a 6 when it should have been a 5 and this will effect your tracking performance

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply