Unable to specify sellers location

onz120
Community Member

Why has the Sellers Location option been removed.  When I am looking for an item I want to be able to specify where the seller is located.  This has now been removed and when I try to find an item I am faced with items from world wide.  Is this just the latest step in the ebay policy to make things as difficult as possible.  I stopped selling on ebay a few years ago as it all became too hard and it appears that now you are doing the same thing for buyers.

onz120

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay neither read nor reply to board posts, despite what is said at the top of the board.

Try some patience. Location often disappears, then reappears a few hours later. It never permanently disappears.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

You should be able to search by item location, if you are on your own country's site.

Check to make sure you have not been mistakenly directed to the US ebay.com site instead.

Searching by seller location has never been an option as far as I can tell.

If you are on ebay.com.au and you do not see the option to search by item location, try going to the Advanced Search page -- the option should be available there as well.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply