When will my listing be active. I have listed but it's not active yet.

7 days ago , I received a message from eBay stating that I had been restricted from making sales on 1 of my sites as I had attempted to circumvent fees by accidentally requesting  a customer pay via bank deposit for extra postage charge after she had checked out and paid , after discussions with eBay they confirmed that I had indeed followed a correct path and supposadly lifted the restriction as they stated it was a system generated restriction as the System had thought it had picked up a possible circumvention of fees & an apologee was given ....anyway 7 days later and after 18 emails to a fro between myself ebay and now facebook ebay , None of my 2300+ listings are showing in the general search bar , yes they are showing in my store but not if I type a listing name into the general search bar.......my question is has anyone had similar issues with ebay & what was the outcome.....ps: very scary to go from making $7500 sales per week to next to nothing & the platform really doesnt give a damn as they keep fobbing me off between different departments.........pss: I read a report recently that Australian eBay platform generates whether domestically or internationally over 3 Billion in sales , surely that gives us here in Australia some sort of qualification to have our own call centre ?.. just a thought.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I just clicked on your store and only 23 listings showed.

I entered the title of one into the search bar and it showed.

Not that that helps if you are meant to have 2300 listings 😞

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Cheers.................yeah we actually have 5 sites on eBay but they all show different views when I log into each one....some show 20+ in the search & some show none so I dont understand the (iT) behind it , Very frustrating , but just wanted to check if any body else having issues as the last b/s email i received from eBay regarding  the issue that its is also happening to others , which I assume to be fob off for , we dont know what to do.............$575000 Australian dollars generated on our sites last financial year you think they would be more concerned , so glag we have back up options.....................Cheers for the reply, have a great day.  

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Have you only been in communication via email

If you can use the 'call me' option under help and contact and ask to speak to a supervisor, they might get a bit more action happening

Good luck 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Hello Yeah , Know all the extra tricks , have emailed 18+ times been esculated to it departments and supervisors , have spoken on phone twice to customer service that promised 2 days in a row to phone back by 5pm Australia time ..hmmmmm still waiting on either of those 2 calls...............and even started a facebook ebay chat only to be re directed to Ebay ask a question site..........anyway will perservere and try to find out whats happening....suppose im just using this forum as a last resort as they say the more exposure eventually someone has too come up with solution...............cheers for your reply have a gr8 day.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Great Wednesday 21st all listings re appeared overnight.....................so I did in fact end up serving the full 7 days suspension because i accepted a request for a customer to deposit $6 for extra postage into my direct bank account AFTER she had already paid for $390 worth of flags and part postage ......in their wisdom eBay or THE SYSTEM decided this action was circumventing fees........Oh well we live and learn....trust me peoples in sellers land be very very careful as they are watching...................Thanks for all replies and offers of support.Cheers and have a great day.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply