Why can't I hide my purchases on my eBay after they are fully completed? option not there.

Its frustrating not being able to hide old purchases on both the ebay app and when using my laptop. The drop box to the side does not have the option to do hide purchases. 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Why can't I hide my purchases on my eBay after they are fully completed? option not there.

Click the back button after reading this post and scroll down about 6 messages to another thread on this. I  believe there may also be some threads about it on the buying board.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

alambi-dolls
Community Member
I totally agree,...whats going on ?????
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Why all the fuss.....just be patient and the completed transactions get hidden automatically.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I have tried the previous suggestions and had no luck.
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

It's a miracle it's fixed yipeeeeeee

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I have hidden 4 x purchases in the past hour with no problems. 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I had to hide 30 multiple purchases lol the page went on forever haha

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply