Why can't I see a list of all my available coupon codes on mobile / app?

pr1zm4
Community Member

eBayCoupon.png

Why can't I see this eBay page with all my vouchers / coupons on the mobile website or the eBay app? Even if I tell my mobile browser to use "desktop mode", it still does not display this version of the page. The coupons are missing.

I don't want to rely on a coupon appearing during checkout on the app, because it doesn't show all the available coupons. I've had times where I've used a coupon during checkout that didn't show in the list.

Can someone please advise?

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Use this website instead.

https://www.couponese.com/store/ebay.com.au/

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

even in desktop mode, there is insufficient real estate for all details to fit on a page.    Most websites are slightly different on mobiles and PC's even in desktop mode.   Comes down to real estate.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Use this website instead.

https://www.couponese.com/store/ebay.com.au/

Why? That site doesn't list coupons unique to me.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

@sugar249 wrote:

even in desktop mode, there is insufficient real estate for all details to fit on a page.    Most websites are slightly different on mobiles and PC's even in desktop mode.   Comes down to real estate.

Huh? Formatting is one thing, but there's infinite vertical space to put whatever content a company wants to include. All it takes is a scroll up or down a page.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

vensan79
Community Member

Yeah I don't see that too in my mobile, I think that could be a bug as the My eBay main page is kind of empty and the eBay summary page is missing in mobile, may be they left that out.

What you can do is click on  "Tell us what you think" in desktop on top right, it will take you to a feedback page which you can fill out the form
"Share your thoughts on My eBay Summary -  Do you like the Summary page? Do you like the Summary page?"

Also click on "make this page myeBay Homepage" - there's an icon on top right, so once you do this the Summary page will be your main page on desktop - still doesn't work on mobile, but when they fix it it may show in mobile.

The only unique promo code that shows on mobile is when you go to ebay.com.au/deals page - the code pop up shows on mobile.

I think the other generic coupon codes can be found  here -  https://www.ebay.com.au/b/Sales-Events/bn_7115219298 , but not all are listed on that page.

Also it's always good to keep an eye on OzB and coupon website for any other hidden codes. Try  https://thebargainavenue.com.au/coupon-codes/ebay-australia-discount-codes-ebay-vouchers/ 

Cheers

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

vensan79
Community Member

It's weird, after I'm done with the reply,  I can't see it in the thread it disappears. I'll try once again.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

vensan79
Community Member

Yeah I don't see unique codes too in my mobile, I think that could be a bug as the My eBay main page is kind of empty and the eBay summary page is missing in mobile, may be they left that out.

What you can do is click on - "Tell us what you think" in desktop on top right, it will take you to a feedback page which you can fill out the form
"Share your thoughts on My eBay Summary -  Do you like the Summary page? Do you like the Summary page?"

Also click on "make this page myeBay Homepage" - there's an icon on top right, so once you do this the Summary page will be your main page on desktop - still doesn't work on mobile, but when they fix it it may show in mobile.

The only unique promo code that shows on mobile is when you go to ebay.com.au/deals page - the code pop up shows on mobile.

I think the other generic coupon codes can be found on eBay sales & Events page , but not all are listed on that page.

Also it's always good to keep an eye for any other hidden codes on OzB and coupon website like TheBargainAvenue.com.au

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

vensan79
Community Member

The messages keep disappearing - perhaps it doesnt like me linking to websites. I've removed the links.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah I don't see unique codes too in my mobile, I think that could be a bug as the My eBay main page is kind of empty and the eBay summary page is missing in mobile, may be they left that out.

What you can do is click on - "Tell us what you think" in desktop on top right, it will take you to a feedback page which you can fill out the form

The only unique promo code that shows on mobile is when you go to ebay deals page - the code pop up shows on mobile.

I think the other generic coupon codes can be found on eBay sales & Events page , but not all are listed on that page.

Also it's always good to keep an eye for any other hidden codes on OzB and coupon website like TheBargainAvenue  

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply